August 30, 2009

Twilight Mini Album(6x6)

My Daughter is a Twilight Movie fan.. I wanted to make this little 6x6 mini album and surprise her with it.. She loved Edward..
Here is the front cover.. I printed some images off of the internet..
A page for her to add her own photos.. I stickled the title.
I also added some pockets.. the bottom tags are glued down, but the on the left hand side, she can pull the top tag out and journal on it, or what ever she wants..
This is the last page.. these images I also got from the internet.
close up..
and yet, another close up..

Supplies Used:
  • Cricut cart: Opposites Attract (title font "In love with a vampire")
  • Cricut cart: Graphically Speaking (Scalloped circles)
  • Papers Used: HTTP Classic Sarapapers (thin enough)
  • Cardstock: red and white
  • ribbon: red, white, white lace, red fiber and black fiber
  • black flowers
  • red flowers
  • buttons: black and red
  • stickle: black and x-mas red
  • large eyelets
  • 3 binder rings
  • spray adhesive and zig two way glue
  • Tim Holtz distressing ink: black and walnut stain
  • red ink (inked the flowers)
  • glue dots
  • brad-metallic red
Thank you all so much for looking and please don't forget to share some love by leaving a comment.
Cheers

14 comments:

  1. Nanne, wow,you've outdone yourself on this one. I'm drinking my morning coffee and then with jolt of excitement, I think I'm wide awake. Love the colors of course, and really, really like the album cover. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this album...Everything about it is fantastic....edward is my favorite too....I know your daughter will love it...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers you rock...love this...this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project - your daughter will LOVE it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im an obsessed twilight mom. I think this album ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a special mum, your daughter is going to love this. Thanks again for the award, I have passed it back your way too as I think you so deserve, I take a lot of inspiration from your blog, not that my layouts are anything as good as yours, but you still inspire me.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nanne
    I already commented on the cb...But I had to tell you That I LOVE this...I am such a Big fan of the Twilight Saga ...and Edward oh so yummy Edward....do you see me drooling ..oh sorry
    Love it Nanne...stop by my blog Girlfriend I have something for you...
    Big Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! i love this it totally ROCKS!!!!! I left you a comment under the award..can't THANK YOU enough!! Love the new lo to...love everything you do!!! Thanks, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOSH!!! This is beyond awesome!! Perfect Nanne!! The colors and all the inking really make this breathtaking...he is one man that I would love to bite me!!!!I know I am too old to be in awe of him but somethinkg about him...is sooo yummy!!!You could make a ton of money selling these!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry about my spelling but see how he gets me?!! lol
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful journal. My daughter would absolutely love that. She is so into the Twilight series that she is naming my first grandchild (due in January) Bella. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME! The colors and design are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so spectacular! I bet you could sell it on eBay easy! I give this LO 5 fangs!

    ReplyDelete