There are 15 balloons for his 15th birthday..
The expression on his face is priceless.. as the waitress was singing to him he kept saying "Oh my god!" "Oh my god!"..repeatedly.. It was the funniest thing..
I attempted to make the sunday from the "A Child Year" cartridge, I think it came out ok..Lots of stickle and added some white liquid pearl.. the more I look at it, it looks like I made it backwards.. LOL
This is just the close up of the title.. I did't want to use any more red, yellow or blue.. I thought they started over domineering the layout, so I chose Green.. Im not sure how I feel about it yet..LOL
This is the cutest little birthday hat.. cut from the child year cartridge as well..
- Cricut cart: A Childs Year: Balloons, Sundae, Title, "Happy Birthday", Hat
- Cricut cart: Graphically speaking: thinking bubble, pointing fingers (LOL) and circle arrow.
- Papers: K & Co Kazoo kids
- cardstock: brown, yellow, red, blue, white and green
- stickle: X-mas red, cinnamon, yellow, frosted lace, Holly and waterfall
- white gel pen
- pop dots
- design studio software: welding
- Fiskars lace border punch
- Tim Holtz distress ink: Walnut Stain
- Colorbox inks