I cut the path from the cartridge, but decided to use the cut-a-ways instead.. so I glued every single little pebble down on the paper, but it does look so much better...
My DD (age 6) Amber and my best friends son Kyle (age 4).. Do they look their having a great time or what?.. This is the only photo I have of this trip we took that day.. We lived in West Palm Beach, Florida so the drive was only a few hours. Disney was cheap back then too, like $20 (FL residents) to get in...
Heres a close up of the title.. not sure I like it..but I don't have the Mickey Font cart just yet, so I had to improvise...LOL
I stickled Minnie's bow and shoes..All girls love a bit of bling!..LOL Oh! and the roses are stickled as well..
A man's best friend.. Pluto is so cute..I think he was the easiest to piece together, except for the eyes..
I added a little road sign instead of a journaling tag.. I am sure everyone has figured out by now, I don't journal...LOL
- Cricut cart: Mickey and Friends (all cuts)
- Cricut cart: Storybook (title: magical)
- Cricut cart: Graphically speaking (title: memories)
- Papers: K & Co Rough and tumble
- Cardstock: White, dark green, dark blue, deep red, deep yellow and orange
- Design studio software: stretching and welding.
- Stickle : Red, yellow, blue and green
- pop dots
- ink pad: black and green
- chalk: black, dark green and yellow
- spray adhesive