This was a nice morning project..
Here are the tags that are inserted in every pouch..they are photos of my DD when she was first learning how to jump in the deep end of our pool. She was about 4 yrs old in these photos.
the tags are cut at 3"wide and 4" long (I think and the tp rolls in Finland might be smaller than the ones in the states)
Here are some close ups of the inside of the album. I think the cuts on the Lifes a beach cartridge are too too cute.. all the of the titles are stretched on the design studio 2.5" x 2.5"..
another close up. I inked all of the edges with black ink.. I think it gave it a nice look.
This is the last pouch.. I used a lot of stickle and then added some mini googly eyes..
* toilet paper roll, squish it flat and cover with your choice of paper.
squeeze shut at one end and punch holes and add eyelets to keep it shut.
Cut tags, add photos and embellish any way you want to. add binder rings, fiber and ribbon.
- Cricut cart: Life's a beach: all embellishment cuts
- Cricut Cart: Plantin Schoolbook: tags
- toilet paper rolls
- K&Co Papers: Hopscotch boy 6x6 (not inteded for only boys..LOL)
- ribbon and fiber (blue, yellow, green and orange)
- puffy stickers by Hearthouse
- Stickle: yellow, lightblue, burgundy and blue
- black ink pad
I have to give thanks to Mary and her wonderful tutorial videos, here is her blog, go have a peek and let her know how awesome her videos are.. click here
thank you all for looking and I hope this gave an idea or two.