Here is a close up of the title and flowers.. The title came from me looking at the photo and thinking to myself "Aaaaaaaaaw, my little boys in blue!"..
I actually did a little journaling..LOL I cut a scalloped circle and it says "My little boys in blue, Oh what shall I do?, but love the both of you!".. I thought of that all by myself..LOL and that's why I don't journal...LOL
and I just have to say how much I hate the cardstock I am stuck buying in this country, I have a brand new blade on my paper cutter and look at the edges of the picture mat.. it's just awful. almost as if the paper is so full of pulp that it just won't stick together..
Here is just another close up of the title..I wanted it big and bulky to take up a lot of the room..
Finally a photo of all the layers of paper I added to this layout.. its heavy!!!
- Cricut cart: Pooh Font set: "BOYS" and "blue"
- Cricut cart: George: "My" and "In"
- Cricut cart: Opposites Attract: "Little"
- Cricut cart: Graphically Speaking "scalloped circle"
- Cricut cart: Accent Essentials: "Arrow"
- Papers: Graphic 45 " Hopscotch and Souvenir Stripe"
- Cardstock: Red, dark blue, pearlized cream and white
- Flowers: Petaloo? not sure...
- pop dots, spray adheisive and zig two way glue pen.
- red ribbon