close up of the right corner where I layerd some leaves, shells and sand dollars. they are actually light tan, I dont' know why they look so pink.. OH! and a close up of me all big and prego.
I did add a lot of stickle to this layout..being a sunny day at the beach, I think it deserved a bit of glimmer..
Aaaaw. Here is the million dollar baby.. she was such a little ham back at the tender age of 4..
Here is a side view of all the layering I did.. I like the way it came out..
- Cricut cart: Lifes a beach: waves, flowers, leaves, sand dollars, lizards, title, palm trees and sun
- Cricut cart: Paper Doll Dress Up: Shells
- Cricut cart: George and basic shapes: circles
- Papers: DCWV Summer Glitter Stack
- Card stock: light blue, light green, light yellow, red, tan, brown and bright green
- Stickle: light green, cinnamon, light blue, orange and yellow
- pop dots
- fiskars border punch: lace
- Tim Holtz distress ink: blue denim, brown, green and black
- ink: red and light blue
- chalk: orange, red, green, brown and blue
- cricut design studio for welding and stretching.