Here's a close up of Tiger.. I cut him about 2.5" (if I remember correctly).. I also wanted to used soft pastel colors to go with the softness of the layout.
I have a box full of stamps that I never use.. I have made a promise to myself to start using the stamps since I have spent a lot of money of them and to start clearing out my stash of papers and embellishments. I stamped the image using green ink and then added the pearl drops.
This is a close up of the bouncing baby Tiger and my son.. He was such a giggle monster.
He has that COOING face, with his lips are perky..LOL Although I wanted to make a baby layout, I thought it needed a little bit flair..so, I added a few flourishes and some soft colored flowers. (emptying my stash remember)..LOL I also added a pearl drop in each flower.
This little Tiger comes with a duck, but I wanted him smelling the flowers instead and the velum tag is from my stash.. I thought it was appropriate for this layout..
- Cricut cart: Pooh Font Set: Tiger babies and "and Coo's"
- Cricut cart: Graphically Speaking: hearts, flourishes, picture frame, scalloped square and half circle
- Cricut cart: Storybook: "Giggles"
- Papers: K & Co: 12x12 Small Wonders
- Cardstock: American Traditional Designs-pastels (yellow, orange, light blue and light green)
- black cardstock
- Swirly stamp
- Green pearl drops by Basic Grey
- Blue flowers by Petaloo
- Yellow flowers by Dutch Moments
- Tim Holtz distressing ink: Shabby shutters(green) and black
- pop dots, Zig two way glue and spray adhesive