She held onto it for over 30 years and I'm sure this is the way she always seen me.."as a lil girl!"
Here's a close up of the photo and the title.. I love the little butterflies surrounding the title and "holding the baby" cut from A Child Year Cartridge..
just a close up of the butterflies.. I added some baby pink stickle drops for the trail.
close up of the forever cut.
Everything is once again pop dotted off of the page.. I don't seem to like glueing anything flat..LOL
This layout was featured on the Cricut Chirp Newsletter September 2009
- Cricut Cartridge: A Childs Year (title and "holding child" cut)
- Cricut Cartridge: Home Decor (picture frame, "forever",
- Cricut Cartridge: Home Accent Essentials ( Butterflies)
- Cricut Cartridge: Graphically Speaking (Scalloped circle)
- Cricut Cartridge: George and Basic Shapes: (big circle)
- Papers: Graphics45
- Cardstock: lime Green, tan, brown and light pink
- Tim Holtz distressing ink
- stickle: baby pink
- brown marker: sewing trim
- pop dots
- cricut design studio software