Welcome to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon's Go Green blog hop.. You should of arrived here from Michelle's blog.. If you just stopped by and want to join the hop, just click HERE..
The theme for this hop is Go Green. So, we're sharing nature and conservation themed projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
I decided to use some of the fun camping themed cutting files to create a nature style layout, adding a photo of my boys (hiding out) while we were camping..
Here is what I created:
Those mushrooms are definitely a favorite of mine and so is that adorable hedgehog..LOL
I wanted to add hills to the background and found those in the Home Sweet Home cutting file, and that moon was a definite must have and that one I found in the Haunted Scenery cutting file.
how about some close ups and details:
I wanted to add the tent and needed the sleep bags of course :) Those are both in the Camping Fun cutting file. The path behind the tent is from the Home Sweet Home cutting file..
This cute little guy, well he can be found in the Forest Critters cutting file and those great trees are in the Big Foot cutting file
The hedgehog is also in the Forest Critters cutting file
and the bonfire is in the Camping fun cutting file.
Love this title phrase, its in the Camping Fun cutting file and the mushrooms, they can be found in the Forest Critters cutting file
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, April 21, 2015. Feel free to also offer your own blog candy, but this is totally optional.
and don't forget to pick up the Blog Hop freebie on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then it will be available for sale in the store.
We also have our PPPR Go Green Challenge. The projects can be anything that are nature or conservation themed and that feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. The rules are below. Then, link back to here: http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/p/pppr-monthy-challenge.html .
One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Go Green. The challenge projects can be any nature or conservation themed projects that feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Go Green Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Friday, May 8, 2015.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Friday, May 15, 2015.
and now you are off to Nicoles blog..
thank you for hopping along with us.. Till next time..
Happy hopping ya'll