Here is a close up the two photos I have on the top part of the layout..she took these her self being bored at my husbands uncles house while on vacation last summer. The text running on the top of the paper is just too too perfect...LOL
I took this photo of her sun bathing..LOL in black... I love the little sticker that came with the paper stack I bought.
the title I cut using my new Tink and Friends Cartridge. I did have to shrink a little bit to fit.
Aaaaaaw..the face only a mother would love.. I love that little female skull with the pink hair.. lovely...LOL
Some of the flowers I added to go with the flourish and charms. I wanted to keep this black, white and pink...nothing else..
I apologise for the photos of the layout being poor quality, but the lighting in my scraproom is really poor today..
I have to give so much thanks to my best friend "KAT" in Florida for sending me these papers..
UPDATE: I have had a lot of people ask where I got these papers and they were ordered online from Target
- Cricut cart: Graphically Speaking: butterflies (shadow cut) and flourish
- Cricut cart: Tink and Friends: word "Beautiful!"
- Papers: Creative Imaginations: Signature collection
- Flowers: Petaloo and Dutch Moments
- Flower charms: The Paper Company
- Stickle: Silver, black and Magenta
- Pop dots
- Cricut design studio: Shrinking
- Pink and black cardstock