Here is a close up of the flowers and butterflies( Thank you Sandy Windsor for the butterfly instructions- and If you haven't already visited her blog, you should..right now!!! :O) ) added some rhinestone hearts and mini flowers to the centers of the flowers.
and finally a close up of the title and all distressing and tearing of the papers. don't hate me for tearing up basic gray papers.. :O)
- Cricut cart: Storybook: title and heart flourish
- Cricut cart: George: circle
- Cricut cart: Home Accents: Greenery
- Papers: Basic Gray Blush
- cardstock: light pink, pearl pink, brown and turquoise.
- Tim Holtz distressing inks: Walnut stain and black
- Butterflies: printed image off computer
- stickles: light blue, dark blue, brown and black: butterflies Green: leaves
- pearl drops
- Prima flowers
- rhinestone hearts and mini flowers