July 15, 2009

WeddingDay word album-Finnish.

Here it is..finally finished after working on it for 4 days (on and off).. I made this for my co-worker who's son got marrried in June.. I made them an album as a wedding gift and this one is for the mother of the groom to keep some of her favorite photos in..
This says "H.Ä.Ä.P.Ä.I.V.Ä" Which means Wedding day.. The finnish alphabet has "A's" that have two little dots on them, so I added the little flowers as the dots..they look like little mickey mouse ears..LOL
I made the word "Henkka" as the top of the cover cause that is the name of her son..
this will be the only text I add to the album.. the mom of the groom can fill in all the other stuff.. I think adding text and journaling is so personal that I just don't feel comfortable doing it for someone else.. especially since my finnish is so bad when it comes to trying to write..LOL
Here are just some photos of the inside of the album.. I have no photos to add to the matting, so they are all empty..the mom will add her own photos.
journaling tags hidden away behind the photo mats..
This is one of my favorite photo matts.
just another one..
and another..LOL


and another.
another hidden tag.. I have 4 of them in total, but I think I will be adding a few more.
Supplies used:
  • Cricut cart: Storybook-album(squares and lettering) all embellishments
  • Cricut cart: Opposites Attract- wedding date
  • Cricut Design studio software- welding to make the album
  • white, light blue and cream cardstock
  • printed papers by CreaMotion
  • sitckle: gold, frosted lace and waterfall
  • ribbon-light blue, light gold, cream and white glitter fiber.
thank you all so much for looking.

1 comment:

  1. You are simply amazing...i love this...sooooooooooo beautiful...let me know about the hot single finnish men..LOL...

    ReplyDelete