July 9, 2009

Celebrate 4th of July

This was one of the hardest layouts so far.. These aren't really the colors I'm used to or the cuts I normally use.. I wanted to add a character from one of the many carts I own and so, decided on Hello Kitty.. I loved dressing her up on in the stars and stripes..
this layout has me, my kids, hubby and hubby's cousin with her daughter "Tianna"..she is just the cutest..
We were on the Mississippi river side watching the air show. I have many photos of the planes, but haven't figured out what to do with them just yet..
Here is a close up of Hello Kitty.. I stickled her with red and then icicle for the stars.

Supplies Used:
  • Cricut cart: Hello Kitty
  • Cricut cart: Plantin Schoolbook
  • Cricut cart: Storybook
  • Cricut cart: George and basic shapes
  • DCWV summer Glitter stack
  • red, white and blue cardstock
  • red, icicle, blue and black stickle
  • pop dotts
  • Cricut design studio
thank you all for looking..

2 comments:

  1. Wow I LOVE how this turned out...I just LOVE your work!!
    tfs
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your layouts! Your blog is really cute!

    ReplyDelete