July 27, 2009

BestFriendsForever

This is a layout of my daughter Amber and my best friends son, Kyle. They have been best friends since forever.. My dd is now 20 and Kyle is 18, so I guess their friendship has lasted 18yrs..
Here's a close up of the two of them.. this was in 1993.. my dd was 4 and Kyle was 2..gosh! that seems like such a long time ago.. He loved that little trike..
Just some close ups of the greenery and flowers.. I only glued the bottom of the leaves underneath the flower and left the rest propped up. I did chalk all of the greenery with green and all the cuts with blue
Here's a close up of the stickle I used.. I only did the blue trim.. I forced myself not to use any other color..LOL
Oh and last but not least.. My new cartridge "A Childs Year!".. I love this cartridge and I love this cut.. when I seen this, I knew exactly where I wanted to use it..

Supplies Used:
  • Cricut Cart: A Childs Year: Title font, trike, children "best friend!".
  • Cricut Cart: Opposites Attract: title foundation
  • Cricut Cart: Home Accent: Butterflies
  • Cricut Cart: Storybook: Greenery and large frame
  • Cricut Cart: Plantin Storybook: scallop edge square
  • K & Co Papers: Small wonders 12x12
  • cardstock: Cream and lime green
  • Stickle: Waterfall-light blue
  • Paper flowers by "YouDo"
  • button: Bag-O-Button
Thank you everyone for looking..
cheers

3 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness Nanne ...How did I miss this..
    This is just Gorgeous...I love that plaid paper...and I love that font ,,it's one of my favs ..I think I might use it on my new layout! thanks for reminding me.
    AWESOME as always
    Big Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how adorable this is! Amber and Kyle ,... too freaking cute for words!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a fantastic LO :D

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete