Here's a close up of the two of them.. this was in 1993.. my dd was 4 and Kyle was 2..gosh! that seems like such a long time ago.. He loved that little trike..
Just some close ups of the greenery and flowers.. I only glued the bottom of the leaves underneath the flower and left the rest propped up. I did chalk all of the greenery with green and all the cuts with blue
Here's a close up of the stickle I used.. I only did the blue trim.. I forced myself not to use any other color..LOL
Oh and last but not least.. My new cartridge "A Childs Year!".. I love this cartridge and I love this cut.. when I seen this, I knew exactly where I wanted to use it..
- Cricut Cart: A Childs Year: Title font, trike, children "best friend!".
- Cricut Cart: Opposites Attract: title foundation
- Cricut Cart: Home Accent: Butterflies
- Cricut Cart: Storybook: Greenery and large frame
- Cricut Cart: Plantin Storybook: scallop edge square
- K & Co Papers: Small wonders 12x12
- cardstock: Cream and lime green
- Stickle: Waterfall-light blue
- Paper flowers by "YouDo"
- button: Bag-O-Button