July 15, 2009

2 Perfect 2 change a Thing.

My DD at 2 yrs old.. she was a hand full.. She never been a "pink" loving girl, so I wanted to reflect on her personality and attitude with these colors..
Here's a close up of her playing with a doll that was hand made for me when I was 10yrs old. I still have that doll..
I love her smile.. I miss her laughter and giggles..
Here's just a close up of the lettering and distressing I did for this layout.. This was a nice change.
supplies Used:
  • Cricut cart: Pooh Font: Title
  • Cricut cart: George and Basic Shapes: circles
  • Basic Grey: Porcelain papers.
  • cardstock: Brown and Green
  • buttons and paper flowers
  • distressing ink
  • chalk
  • cricut design studio and my new "E"..wooo hooo<--doing the happy dance.. :O)
thank you all so much for looking

4 comments:

  1. Wow Nanne
    this is GORGEOUS.....
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Nanne this is just stunning, love all the colours and the layers, just gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the topic! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this page...the distressing is wonderful....your work always has so much pop...wish i could do that...wonderfully done...I got a new toy...a Keurig coffee maker....i'm in love....my cricut might get jealous....gonna have to scrap them together so they can be friends....LOL

    ReplyDelete