Here's a close up of her playing with a doll that was hand made for me when I was 10yrs old. I still have that doll..
I love her smile.. I miss her laughter and giggles..
Here's just a close up of the lettering and distressing I did for this layout.. This was a nice change.
- Cricut cart: Pooh Font: Title
- Cricut cart: George and Basic Shapes: circles
- Basic Grey: Porcelain papers.
- cardstock: Brown and Green
- buttons and paper flowers
- distressing ink
- cricut design studio and my new "E"..wooo hooo<--doing the happy dance.. :O)