Funny story behind my hubby photo.. I met him through his little brother.. DH had come down to Florida for a visit from Iowa. We were having a small get together at my house and he shows up with his brother.. When we were introduced, I knew in my heart that I was going to marry this man some day. We did bump into each other here and there, but stayed as friends until one day in the spring of 92 we decided to become more than just friends.. now, its 18 yrs later and I love him dearly with all of my heart..
I really tried to get a good photo of his pic and the text I added.. I had actually done some computer journaling but when I went to print, my ink cartridges were empty..so I had to try to get it all in there with my Cricut.
The whole text reads:
LOVE (over sized letters): Begins in a moment, Grows over time and Lasts for eternity.
- Cricut cart: Storybook: Butterflies, flourish, greenery,
- Cricut cart: Plantin schoolbook: L.O.V.E and the title font.
- Cricut design studio- Welding and stretching of images, fonts.
- Basic Grey "Two Scoops" papers
- Paper flowers
- Basic Grey Pearl Drops (green and pink)
- Stickle: green and pink
- stickle: pearl drops: gold
- www.scrapbook.com for title idea.