Here are some close ups.. this One I cut the circle with the flowers using the Storybook cart.
I love the title font..I think its so awesome..
here's a close up of the corner flowers. which I stickled with lime green and turquoise.
I knew I wanted a fence and an open gate welcoming you to the park.. I love putting flowers and flourishes around anything..LOL I hand wrote the "welcome".
Just a close up of the other fence.
and finally a close up of the city and state which were so lucky to visit.
well.. here are my kids, hubbys grand mother and I at Eagle state park in Dubuque Iowa last summer.. it was a beautiful day out that day and we were able to look across the Mississippi river. we actually were able to see eagles, but they were so far away, we weren't able to get any photos of them..
- Cricut cart: Storybook- Title and all lettering, flowers, butterflies, hinges, sign, circle frame and swirl border
- Cricut cart: Paper Doll Dress up- Fence
- Cricut cart: Home Accent-Swirl and leaves
- Cricut cart: Plantin Schoolbook- Zigzag and scallop
- Papers: Basic Grey Twoscoops collection
- Cardstock: White, Dark Olive Green and Dark Blue
- Stickle: Turqoise and Lime Green
- Mini brads: metallic
- pop dotts
- Cricut Design studio for welding and stretching