July 11, 2009

Paint Ball Word Album


This picture really doesnt do it justice..looks a bit messy, but its really awesome in person.. I haven't added the ribbon just yet to the clips..But, then again isn't paintballing a messy sport..LOL
I made this for my twin nephews, Damian & Julian and my niece Kaia. last summers paintball adventure.. and YES! I did get a bit carried away with the splats and balls..LOL
this is the top of the album.. I really wanted it to look fun..
Their last name is Bednar, so thats where this title comes from.
The TWO is for the two girls..my niece and her friend, they got in there with the best of em..
Heres a pic of my nice and her friend all geared up and ready to do battle against the boys.
My hubby getting everyone ready.. loading up the paint balls..
Strategy my dear friends..here the girls are trying to out wit everyone..LOL
The whole gang all together... love it!
The aftermath... paint every where!!..even on aarons face..right through the mask..

Just the guys, minus my hubby...wanted the kids only on this page..
and last but not least.. Award page for my nephews and niece for being such good sports..
Supplies Used:
  • Cricut cart: Plantin Schoolbook: Album, paintballs(circles), award ribbons and ribbon text.
  • Cricut cart: Hello Kitty Font: for all text and titles
  • Cricut cart: Graphically Speaking: Jumbled word "TIME" and arrow with word "TWO".
  • Cricut cart: Dreams Come True: Splats
  • Cricut cart: George and basic shapes: Silhoutte circles
  • Papers: K&Co Kazoo Kids
  • Cardstock: Red, Blue, Cream, black and turquoise
  • stickle: Red, Yellow and Waterfall
  • cricut design studio: welding of letters for album, re-shaping objects and letters.
Thank you all so much for looking.

1 comment: