July 27, 2009

blog award from Brenda

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you Brenda.. this is such a pleasant surprise..

I would love to give this to all the 34 wonderful ladies that are following my blog, but it does state to pic only 5.. as hard as it has been picking only 5, I really wanted to give these to the ladies that take the time to leave comments on my blog.. I highly appreciate and love to read them..

Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. So, while it may be hard for me to only pick five I will give this award to.

Sandy :even though Brenda beat me to it..LOL
but since Brenda beat me to it I will pass it along to
Lorrie:
Wanda:
Leah:
Sandiclarkson
Kaye


5 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much Nanne this is my first award, this is such an honour and is greatly appreciated.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanne, You sweet thing! Thank you for the blog award. It may take me a day to to send it on to others but how sweet! Thank you bunches! I'm honored to be in your circle! Hugs and kisses, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nanne
    This award means alot to me , because it means you are my Friend...awesome!
    Thanks so much Nanne...I gave it back to you also ck my blog.....
    Big Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU! I am so excited, this really means alot to me! ok next I need to figure out how to continue this on my blog..still learning! xoxox Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you! I've not received this award before and I really love your blog! Keep up the good work! Your latest layout is adorable!

    ReplyDelete