July 24, 2009

Hubby's working me "Till death do us part!"

HI everyone...
Sorry not have posted anything in a long time, but I have been working for my hubby this week.. He has opened up his own car garage here in Finland last November and we've been beyond busy this week.. I have been working none stop from 7am till about 8pm every day.. Agony!..LOL but well worth it.. My hubby is sooooo happy to be his own boss and I would do anything to help him out..
My brothers works for him, but is on his summer vacation so I agreed to fill in... and I have promised my DD that I would do her shift at the store tomorrow so she can go see Metallica in concert, her and her cousin have VIP tickets.. I am so jealous.
I am hoping to get some layouts done this weekend..
well.. you all have a great weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment