May 3, 2016

The Sweet Life-PPPR daily

Hi fellow paper crafters..
I'm here to share a fun summer themed layout I created as my design team project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons, using the Ice Cream Treats cutting file..

Here is the layout I created:

We went on a road trip a few summers ago and it was so hot, we decided to stop for some ice cream. I have my mom in the photo with me.. that cone was melting faster than I could eat it..LOL

how about a few close ups:

I absolutely adore the oopsy cone and wanted to add that onto my layout..

I used the label file to add flavor labels to my ice cream containers.. 
Some of my favorite flavors :)

My little cluster go goodies.. :)

Here are the files I used to create this layout:


and for you
 Silhouette Cameo users, these cutting files can be found in the Silhouette online store under the designer Lisa Norris :) 

and there you have my daily post for today..
Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look at my layout..
Till next time
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment