May 4, 2016

Spring themed pocket letter

Any pocket letter fans out there? :)   


I have become such a big fan of pocket letters, they are so much fun to create.. I joined a Spring themed Silhouette Cameo swap and decided to some of my favorite colors and images on my pocket letter..

Here is what I created:

I used a lot of Lisa's cutting files on this pocket letter and everything I cut with my Silhouette Cameo.
The background print for the cards I printed a brick pattern onto the cards using an image from the Silhouette online store..

For the piping, I found an image online and was able to convert it into a cutting file using the Silhouette software, which is such a great feature to the software..

I added some clear plastic to the back of the windows with some ribbon as a curtain.  for the window box frame trellis thingy,  I  did some heat embossing on the bottom of it using Ranger's rust embossing powder..

All of these goodies are from the Silhouette Store and can be found under Lisa Norris as artist..

If you like pocket letters and are not sure where to get started, just click HERE and it will re-direct you to the pocket letter pals website, where you can sign up for free and join in the swaps and so much more..

Thank you for stopping by today and taking a look at my pocket letter..
which by the way has found its way to its new home and my swap partner was extremely happy with it..
till next time
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment