May 18, 2016

Hope your Birthday is a Blast-CDD daily

Happy Wednesday fellow stampers..
I'm here today to share a fun Birthday card I created using the Adventure Land and Adventure Awaits stamp sets, plus several die sets to get lots of fun to look at layers on my card..

Here is what I created:

I am so in love with this cute stamp set..
How about some close ups:

You can see all of the layers here.. I used lots of foam tape 
to attach my images and some of the background..


Tried my hand at adding shadows to my images :)


my green rocket, thought the color choice made the rocket pop off of the page..


I wanted to stagger my sentiment, so the svg file came in super handy for that..

Here are the stamp sets I used to create my card:

Adventure Land   Adventure Awaits  

Adventure Land                  Adventure Awaits

and the dies I used:

Fancy Frame Dies   Pocket Pieces Hello Dies


The papers I used are by Simple Stories : So Rad
(Simple Stories is one of my favorite paper companies)

Thank you stopping by and taking a look at my card..
I hope it has inspired you to get crafting :)
Till next time
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. OMG...YOU did a FAB job on this. Love the colors ...so cool. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete