May 26, 2016

Congrats shadow frame-CDD daily

Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here to share a shadow box I created as my design team project for Craftin Desert Diva's, its made out of cardstock to place on my bookshelf showcasing our new home.. We moved last fall and have fallen head over heals in love with this place..


Here is the shadow box I created:
The frame measure 5x7 and it was so much fun to put together..

Here's a few close ups:

I used the svg file's for the "Build a Scene, Flowers in Bloom and Koala-fed" stamps which I cut with my Silhouette Came and then stamped my images on them using brown Memento ink..

I also used the tag it svg file and created my title label, the sentiment can be found on the Home Sweet Home stamp set..

Loved coloring my flowers.. We bought some Vintage Christmas rose bushes for the front of the house and its why I colored those flowers kind of purple.. Adding a Limeade Sprinkles in lime to the centers of my flowers..

Here you can see the depth of the shadow box.. added some flowers with little legs on the back of them to get them to stand up inside of the frame..

Here are the stamp sets I used:


  
Build a Scene                           Flowers in Bloom

5x7  
Home Sweet Home                       Koala-fied

  
           Tag it                        The sky is the Limit dies


Thank you for stopping by today..
Till next time
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment