May 16, 2016

Foodies link it up party-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  

This linky party theme is "Foodie"..

The sponsor are:
Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set

CDD-One digi stamp of your choice

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  


Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here my card:


I had so much fun playing with the Kitchen Cuties stamp creating my background.. and who doesn't love a little eggs and backie :) 

used some different shades of yellow for my toast and different shades of reds for my bacon, adding some grey and yellow as well.. 

I pop dotted the eggs on top of my label which I used one of the dies from the mix it up die set..

Here are the stamps I used to create my card:


  
  Kitchen Cuties                              Sending Love

and the metals dies I used:

  
Fancy Frames                            Mix it up

Thank you for stopping by today..
Till next time
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment