May 30, 2016

Create a Scene-link it up party-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  

This linky party theme is "Create a Scene"..

The sponsor are:
Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set

CDD-One digi stamp of your choice


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  


Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is the card I created using some Prima marketing papers and lots of fun CDD stamps:


I used the cloud die in the "Sky is the Limit" die set to create my bushes on the bottom of my card.. I also decided to attach the butterflies to some springy wire, so they move around the card..

I used the "Wishful Thoughts" stamp set for my sentiment.

and using the "Flowers in Bloom" stamp set to create my flowers and leaves.


Here are the stamp sets I used:

    

    

Thank you for stopping by today
Till next time
hugs

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your take on the scene card... this is so beautiful and so different... awesome!

    ReplyDelete