May 2, 2016

Link it up party-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  

This linky party theme is "In the Garden"..

The sponsor are:
Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set

CDD-One digi stamp of your choice


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here my card:

My eldest son is officially moving out of our house and starting a new adventure
and I was thinking of him and his girlfriend, when I created this card..

I absolutely love the roses on the Flowers in Bloom stamps set.. they are so pretty..
I used several shades of  yellow to get the look and then added a final touch with the stardust glitter pen.

Tried to get a wooden style look to my bee house :)  added some glitter pen to my bee as well..

Layering is a favorite detail of mine and was able to add lots of layers using the Fancy frames dies and of course, I had to add some glitter to my sentiment :)

Here are the stamps I used to created my card:
   5x7
Flowers in bloom                    Home Sweet Home

and the die sets I used:

   
Fancy Frames                            Mix it up 


Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment