May 31, 2016

A'hoy! Water Baby-PPPR daily

Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here to share a cute little layout I created as my design team project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons, using some of the pirate and under the sea cutting files..

Here the layout I created:

The photo I used is of my son Aaron at the age of one and he is swimming with his dad :)
I wanted to create a whimsical layout to go with this baby photo..

How about a few close ups and some details:

Because my son is my treasure, I added the treasure chest :)

What sea themed layout is complete, without a pirate ship..

I wanted a play on words style title for my page, so my octopus is holding my title..

I had so much fun creating a fun bottom of the sea look using some of the under the sea images, like the fishy's, anchor and sea shell..


Here are the files I used to create my layout:
The images are linked to the correct file in the PPPR store.. 
*just click on the thumbnail.

Pirate Octopus Cutting Files  Little Pirates Cutting Files

Sail Away Cutting Files  Surf's Up Cutting Files

Happy Clam Cutting Files  Fishy Friends Cutting Files


Sea Life Cutting Files

Thank you for stopping by today..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable layout Nanne. Your work is amazing, as always. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete