July 6, 2012

Play Hard-Sketch reveal S.O.U.S

Well fellow scrappers, its the Sketch reveal for July and this month I designed out sketch.. I had a lot of fun putting together this playful layout of my son Adam when he was just a baby.. He could't sit up yet, so I had a soft corner made up for him with blankets and pillows, plus all of his favorite toys to help him stay busy..
and so here is my take on this weeks sketch:


I finally took out my DCWV "All About Boys!" stack.. plus, the die cuts were all printed and cut with 
my Imagine onto white cardstock.. Love the bright colors..

How about some close ups:






and for supplies used:

Cricut Imagine for die cuts

cartridges used:

Boys will be Boys:
Truck, Arrow, hmmer and screwdriver and Title

B is for Boy:
top, keys and ring stack

Plantin Schoolbook:
blurb

George and Basic Shapes
big circle (which I cut into triangles)

MS deep edge punch
foam tape
liquid pearls: white
black pen

white cardstock

DCWV "all about boys" stack

well fellow scrappers that's about it for me for today.. 
I want to thank you for stopping by and checking out my project for our sketch reveal over at Stuck On U Sketches and do join in on the fun this week..
hugs
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...the punched border is SO cool! How did you do that? Just laid over each other at the edges? I dunno but its sooo cool!
    I ADORE the cuts you chose and all the lil' dots you added of liquid pearls, well thats going above and beyond! =)
    Awesomeness as always my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanne, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout!!! Absolutely adorable!!!!!! I love your die cuts!!! Have a great weekend!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual .. queen of the Cricut .. perfectly done and so in keeping with that age photo .. isn't he a cutie pie! Hope you get a bit of rest this weekend and it is not all spent working on the mum's house ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love all the perfect die cuts! The stack toy is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww you always have the most amazing die cuts on your layouts...love this to bits

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nanné, you sure are the Queen of Die cuts. All this from white cardstock and DCWV - amazing! Loving all the little details, love how the arrow comes around the photo's, and the pen lines and liquid pearls to highlight are perfect, must try that... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You gave your Cricut a workout again! Such cute photos and love all the directs, colors and the layers! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Nanne...your layouts always make me smile!! Love the bright colors and the sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete