July 9, 2012

Prima Sun Kiss cards- YMH DT reveal

Happy Monday fellow crafter's and since it is Monday, I get to share a few cards that I created as my design team project for Your Memories Here..  Because I am a cheap scrapper (aren't we all), I don't like wasting my papers.. I try to save some of the bigger pieces that are left over and with those I make cards..Here are two cards that I created with some of the scraps I've had left over from previous projects:

card #1:

I started off with a white cardstock base, brown cardstock and then started layering the sun kiss papers.. I used my Martha Stewart edge punch, some Sun Kiss Flowers, leaves, white ribbon, Prima E-Line pearls, and a few stamps I had in my stash.. I also distressed all of the edges with Ranger distress ink.  The scalloped circle I cut using my Cricut Imagine..
I have one close up:

and then for the second card:


Once again, started with a white cardstock base, layered some of the Sun Kiss papers on it, did some edge punching again with my MS edge punch, plus added some butterflies which I punched out of the Sun Kiss papers.. added some liquid pearl drops to them for accent..  Chipboard sentiment sticker which came in the Prima Sun Kiss collection, The green flowers did not come in the collection, the white flower is also a Prima, plus are the leaves..
for a few close ups:
love these flowers!


I also distressed the edges of this card with Ranger distress ink

I want to thank you all for  stopping by today and checking out my design team project for Your Memories Here.. Stop by and get your Prima grab bag today, there are some left :)
hope everyone has a scrap-sational week !
Hugs
 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Nanne!
    I think cards are so fun to put together....
    You get a bit quicker satisfaction of having a project
    completed!
    These are great! =)

    ReplyDelete