June 29, 2012

You Float My Boat- SOUS die cut reveal

Well Hellooooo fellow scrappers.. I am so super duper excited to share today's layout with you all.. This is definitely one of my all time favorite layouts that I've created with CCR and my Imagine..  This is for our die cut challenge over at S.O.U.S, which this week our challenge is use a  "FLAG" on your project.. 

Since I live in Finland and we don't celebrate Independence day like most of our girls on our DT that live in the States do..So, I decided to go all cutesy and grabbed one of my son Aaron's baby photos.. Since he is wearing a jumper with little fish on it, I decided to go all beachy themed..LOL   Oh and I got to use my new Wild Card 2 cart and let me tell you, its not just for Cards as you can see :)

ok ok ok..so here is my project:

this photo isn't that good, but i got lots of great close ups:

I love my little peachy keen facial stamps..

stars and crab from create a critter

Love this castle from "Wild Card2"

boat and sun are also from Wild Card 2

The fish are from Wild Card 2, clouds are create a critter and
 the swirls are from Mickey and Friends.

and the title and flags are also from Wild Card 2..

all cuts are foam dotted off of the page


Lots of dimension on this layout..

as for the supplies used:

Cricut Imagine
Imagine cartridge: Kate's Kitchen for color palette

Wild Card 2:
Boat, fish, sun, flags, sand castle and title

Life's a Beach:
Waves, buckets and shovels

Create a Critter:
Crab, starfish, grass and clouds

Mickey and Friends:
Swirls

white cardstock
foam dots
chalks
glue pen

well ladies.. That's my Friday post for this week.. Do stop by S.O.U.S and join in our challenge this week and if you create a project that has a flag on it, please submit it to us girls so we can come and check it out..
with that said, I want to wish you lovely ladies a wonderfully scrappy weekend..
hugs
 

8 comments:

  1. Nanne, this is FABULOUS!!!!! You did an amazing job, I love it, love it, love it. Did I tell you I love it?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! You really amaze me! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanne, this is one of my all time favorites of yours too! I love all the little cuts and look at the cute face you put on all the little creatures. Love the colors and papers you chose. I just got this cart now I am dying to use it after seeing your page! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love,love,love this the cuts are sooooo cute! I made a card with this cart but now I really gotta do a layout...awesome as always Nan
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is maybe my all time favorite of yours too! Love all the cuts and the color palette is perfect. This is the first thing I've seen from Wild Card 2 and I love the cuts you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute! Love that there is so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe this is one of the cutest layouts I have ever seen. To say I love it is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete