July 30, 2012

Fall card- DT for YMH

Hello fellow scrappers.
Oh its so hot out side here in Finland, it seems funny that I created an Autumn card and using winter papers at that..LOL  My best friend is moving here at the end of November from Florida and I wanted to send her a card for her up coming trip.
So, here is the card I created:

sorry the photo is a little blurry.. But I used the cutest papers by Prima, it was the North State collection.. Lots of gorgeous winter themed papers, but I did find a few that worked great for an Autumn card..
I also put my Cricut to the test and cut the leaves that I have assembled below the sentiment.
I also added some drops of white liquid pearl to accent the scalloped circle and some of the papers..
How about a few close ups:

I inked the edges of the papers with some Distress ink by Ranger

and then for the finished sentiment on the inside of the card:


well fellow scrappers.. that's my Monday post for this week..
Thank you for stopping by today and do check out Your Memories Here.. she is taking pre-orders for the new Prima Grab bags.. I gotta gets mine..LOL
Hope everyone has a wonderfully scrappy week
hugs

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card...I am sure she will love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! An autumn card with winter papers .. who would have thought! Awesome job as always! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete