July 20, 2012

Shine-Sketch reveal SOUS

Well Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Friday fellow crafters..
 Its sketch reveal time again for us ladies over at SOUS and this weeks sketch is designed by your's truly..LOL  the sketch was inspired by a layout I seen in a magazine a few months back and I absolutely loved it..  
 I'm not gonna yap your ears off this week and so, lets get to the sketch shall we:


and here is my take on this sketch:


I had to photograph this inside since were all rain this summer, it might be a little fuzzy.. 
not much sunshine at all..blah!!

how about some close ups:

My hand journaling.. I hate my handwriting when I don't have lines for help..LOL

My sweet Amber and my youngest son Adam.. 

I broke open my Flower Shoppe cartridge to make these flowers and leaves.. been a while since I hand made flowers and it was so much fun..

I found a chipboard sticker in my stash and wanted to use it since I liked the color of it.. then created the rest of the title around it.. 

and this is a transfer sentiment I found in my stash as well.. thought it was cut.. I just cut it up into three pieces so I could add it to the strips.. cute!!

and finally my little yellow flowers.. I added a big gob of white liquid pearl to the centers of the yellow flowers.. I also did some fussy cutting, some of the flowers from the papers I used..

and for supplies used:

Cricut Imagine for the die cuts

cartridges used:

Flower Shoppe:
flowers and leaves

George and Basic Shapes:
circle (cut in half)

MS edge punches
papers by: K&Co 
Fresh Floral stack 

white cardstock
white liquid pearls

color Box cat's eye pigment inks:
green, brown and pink
black journaling pen by : Zig
small flower punch
White glitter dots for centers of pink flowers

well fellow crafters.. I think that's about it for today.. I want to thank you for stopping by today and checking out my layout for our sketch reveal over at SOUS..
Do stop by and check out what the rest of our amazing design team has created for inspiration..
Hope everyone has a wonderfully scrappy weekend..
Hugs
 

11 comments:

  1. just gorgeous Nanne...love the colors and love your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is so pretty. I love the soft pastel colors, and all the embellishments:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully soft and gorgeous color palette you've used here! I know what you're saying about the handwriting. I hate mine too, but somehow when I look at yours, I just see fantastic. I'd love mine to look like that! I think we're our own worst critics sometimes. I loved the sketch. So fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok!
    Nanne, this turned out SO great!
    Oh gosh and the flowers were just perfection!
    I LOVE the most the pink and blue ones with the large
    white center!
    And I do like the title very much as well...and you know, you are tripping because your handwriting is really nice! Oh and I adore the color palette as well! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nanne, what a sweet layout!!! Love what you did with the sketch!!! The handmade flowers are beautiful, and I love the different punched edges!!!! Your photo is priceless!!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Nanne...love the soft colors and your gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww,I love the flowers! Such a sweet interpretation of the sketch..amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colors on this one, Nanne .. and oh, those cutie pies! I loved this sketch and plan to do it again soon! Have a fab weekend .. I know you are flying high!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the beautiful soft colours in this layout Nanne, and all the flowers are gorgeous. Loving the title too... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your flowers! The soft colors are so suiting the photo and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very sweet LO Nanne.. love your flowers & the soft colour combo Hugz ..

    ReplyDelete