July 13, 2012

Junior Chef-Die cut challenge for SOUS

Happy "die cut challenge" Friday fellow scrappers!! Us girls over at Stuck On U Sketches are having out die cut reveal today and for our challenge we were to create a project using a Creative Hidden Tag..
I decided to go all Kate's' Kitchen on you all..LOL  I'm sure most of you have figured out by now, its one of my all time favorite cartridges.. Love the prints and colors on there and once Provo craft gets it working properly on CCR then I can actually create cute stuff with the images as well..
I'm heading off topic ain't I?..LOL  "squirrel!!" 
and too easily amused..LOL

sooooooo, lets get to my project shall we:
the red cutting board is actually a hidden pull out tag..

This layout does not have photos on in yet, since I forgot to buy an ink cartridge for my printer and its giving me a hard time not recognizing the free ink cart I had received with an order.. so, I have to wait till the new shipment shows up..Grrrr
but, I have photos of my son Adam making peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches, which he loves by the way.. I thought it would be cute to add those to this layout..

how about some close ups:

The chefs hat is from "Pooh and Friends"
title CHEF is "From My Kitchen"

these jars are on "From My Kitchen!", which I edited them a little bit using Cricut Craftroom.
the labels are printed and then cut by hand.. the font is "Plantin schoolbook"

picture of the tag in place, plus I added a few splatters around the layout to look like peanut butter and Jelly.. represents the mess I always had to clean up after the sandwiches were made..LOL
The loaf and knife are also "From My Kitchen!" cartridge..

Photo of the tag when its pulled out.. lots of room for journaling..

ok ladies..That's my die cut post for this week.. 
I want to thank you for stopping by today and I hope you can find some free time to stop by S.O.U.S
I hope everyone has a scrap-tastic week
Hugs


7 comments:

  1. Hey Nanne...what an awesome layout, the detail is fabulous. You had me guessing with the tag......what a great idea! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project and an adorable way to do the hidden tag. Both thumbs up for this one! Hugs! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanne...You did an awesome job ...I love the little splatters of PB and J. I also love how you hid the tag. You always amaze me with what you create next. Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOOO cute!

    Melissa
    MCCR DT Sister
    papershenaniganz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you have pictures for this one. It is just so darn adorable! Great hidden tag! And I love how you did the PB&J title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nanne...
    This is SO clever! I LOVE the jar labels and the large cutting board tag, that is WAY cute!
    As is the chef's hat and splats of food...just darling! I really extra love this page!!!!!

    ReplyDelete