July 27, 2012

SOUS die cut reveal-Summer BBQ

Its die cut Friday again over at S.O.U.S fellow crafter's.. 
Since this is my month to host our challenges over at Stuck On U Sketches, I decided to go with a fun one.. Now, my family loves to cook out doors during the summer.. I hate having to waste my time in a hot kitchen..no way, yuck yuck yuck..LOL 
  I know I have lots of photos of us cooking outdoors, well of my hubby that is since I get off easy since he does the grilling..LOL  another reason why, I love to cook out doors during the summer since I don't have to do much of the cooking.. Mu ha ha ha ha ha..LOL

Our Die cut challenge for this week is:
Family BBQ
and here is my take on this weeks challenge..
mind you this layout does not have a photo on it, my printer ink has not yet arrived and all of my photos are on my computer.. I'm a big ole cheap skate and order it online..LOL 



I also snapped some good close ups:


The Banner is hand cut

Who says trees have to be green...LOL

lots of layers


my boy is missing his tongue, but I cut it so small I lost it and I did't feel like re-cutting..LOL

and for the supplies used:

Cricut Imagine die cutter and printer

Cricut Craftroom free design software

Cartridges used:

Block party:
Picnic table, grill, boy, hamburgers and ketchup

Cindy Loo:
Trees

Plantin Schoolbook:
Title font

Create-a-Critter
clouds and grass


Papers by: Bo Bunny
"Country Garden"

black and white cardstock

flowers punch
butterfly punch by MS
liquid pearls

foam dots
inks by ColorBox

well fellow crafters.. That's my die cut post for this week.. thank you all so much for stopping by today and checking out my project for S.O.U.S.. Do stop by and check out what amazing projects our other design team members have created for inspiration..
Hope everyone has a wonderfully scrappy weekend..
Hugs

 

10 comments:

  1. What a great LO!! Almost don't miss the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Nanne! another fantastic one and I agree with Rose :) Your layouts tell a story all their own. I know when you have the perfect photo its so wonderful to get to plop it on a ready made page like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabullous Nanne' creation! Love every detail! Queen of the Circuit indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love all of the Cricut cuts! So many fabulous details! I agree with Sandi, you are definitely Queen of the Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your yellow trees. Great thinking outside the box. Cute! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a stunning and very fabulous layout. Love the details.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Nanne! You are so awesome at creating these amazing scenes on your pages. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Nan I think this has to be one of my favs... I so need to rub elbows with you. I am having such a hard time with matching papers I don't know why...
    and I wondered why your white dots showed up better now I see why I have to try that on my next one...Awesome layout as always
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Adorable! Love your trees!! Cute banner, too. It's all so charming and it makes me want to climb right into the page, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So much detail for a one picture LO, I am going to try this soon!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete