May 13, 2010

Wedding day-DT layout for Generations Crafting.


I finished another layout for Generations Crafting.
I got these beautiful papers by Imaginisce "To Love &Cherish" 
I haven't any of my own wedding photos since my husband and I got married alone, just the two of us on Valentines Day, so I found these old photos of my mom and dad on their wedding day back in 1967..
Gosh, they are so young in this photos.. They are actually coming out of the church..
Its not really a vintage photo, but cause its black and white, I didn't want to use strong colors.  I had these beautiful Primas in my stash and wanted to layer them all around the photo..
and then some Bo Bunny wedding rub-on's..
Best of all, is the frame.. Its a flea market find for $2.. wow!! The inside of the frame measures 12" x 6", what a perfect frame for less than nothing..LOL
This is also for my DD and I will be giving it to her tomorrow..  What girl wouldn't want a framed wedding photo of her grand parents ??   :O)

Here are some close ups:




and for supplies used:

papers by: Imaginisce "To Love & Cherish"
cardstock: very light green, gray, white and light mauve
 Bo Bunny wedding rub-on's
Prima Flowers
.
Tim Holtz distress inks: shabby shutters and old paper
Stickles: purple and light green
pearl drops

Cricut cartridges:
Home Accent: leaves
Graphically Speaking: flourish

Pop dots and glue pen by zig
frame: flea market find..

Thank you all again so much for looking..
Have a great Thursday..
Hugs
Nanné

5 comments:

  1. Oh Nanne, This is beautiful!!! Love the soft colors of the flowers w/ the black and white background and picture. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think it's beautiful and I think any girl would want a wedding photo of their grandparents like YOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanne, this is so beautiful!!! Memories are forever....Gorgeous work. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanne this is gorgeous! I love the softness and how you framed this beautiful memory with flowers. Wonderful frame... what a buy!!! I can't get over your parent got married 3 years before my hubby and I! Wonderful memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nanne... this is stunning!! What an amazing way to display your family heritage!! And the frame was the right price!! Can't beat that!! Love the colors and embellies too.. perfect for the photo!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete