May 13, 2010

Luck Be the Lady Tonite-GC Design Team layout


Beefcake, Beefcake..LOL  :O)

I made this layout for Generations Crafting. I mainly used the new Bo Bunny Sophie line, which is sooooooooooooo pretty... absolutely adore the rich bold colors and prints..
I found this photo of my daughter in my box of photos and I knew I wanted to make a layout for her.. It was taken when she just 18, her friends took her on a cruise.. 
The Scandinavian Hunks performed on the cruise ship that night and after wards took photos with all of their fans..  My DD is the one standing in the middle and that's why I title the layout "LUCKY LADY"..LOL
Here are some close ups:

Beefcake close up, oh and the flowers as well..LOL


another beefcake close up..



Supplies Used:

Bo Bunny Sophie line:  Stripe, silhouette, rae and notebook
Bo Bunny double dot papers to match: Kiwi and ocean dot

Cricut cartridges:
Home decor: flowers
Graphically speaking: flourish
George and basic shapes: Circle and picture frame
Storybook: leaves and title "LUCK BE TONITE"
Plantin Schoolbook: title "the LADY"

Prima Flowers: small turqoise
playing cards
jewel strip
brads
Tim Holtz distress inks: Broken China, worn lipstick and shabby shutters
pop dots and glue pen
fine tip black marker for hand doodling

That about does it .. Thank you all so much for looking..
Hope enjoyed the photos as much as I have..LOL
hugs
Nanné

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page and the title is a fun one! Love your flowers and all the details. Circles are my favorite. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH what a way to wake up!!!!Nanne loveee all the layers and the colors are perfect!Lucky Amber!!!The flowers are sooo awesome!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it. Your daughter looks like she had the time of her life. Oh and the hunks look awesome.
    bevb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Page, and soooo much fun! Your daughter is beautiful and the colors you used are so bright and fun looking. Love it and the detail you added with the cards and the beading around the circle makes me think of a roulette wheel! Love the eye candy too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers! I have never had that kind of entertainment on a cruise!! I love your bright bold colors and all the yummy flowers!! The deck of cards is a wonderful embellishment!!Great LO Nanne!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO!! really pretty, love the papers you used...thanks for the eye candy in the pic! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page Nanne. And love the one of your parents also. You have been a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete