May 7, 2010

Bloom&Grow-SOUS



Hey, hey hey..Its once again Fri-fri-day...LOL :O)
We at SOUS had an amazing sketch by Liz Qualman again this week..This lady has some serious talent when it comes to making sketches..
I very rarely have two or more photos of an event or person, so I had to make this layout with only one photo.. its another one that I found on my hard drive, my dd must of left it for me..
Here is a photo of the sketch:
I did change a few things around, like the title I put on the top and then added the ribbon on the bottom instead of paper.. I absolutely love using these sketches cause you can so make them your own with a few alterations..
and with that said, here are a few close ups:


I am so addicted all Prima's, this sunflower vine and swirls of pearls being no exception..  :O)
now, for the details:

Cricut carts:
Home Decor: small yellow flowers
A Childs Year: leaves
Graphically Speaking: Flowers and centers
SCAL for the title

Cuttlebug and Distressed Stripes folder
Tim Holtz distress inks: black, walnut stain and burn marigold

Prima:
green flowers, sunflower vine and swirls of pearls

papers:
K&Co
cardstock: 
cream, yellow, brown, green and dark brown.

Pearl drops for flower centers
zig black fine tip marker for hand journaling
pop dots
cinnamon stickles
yellow ribbon by Basic Grey
Edge distress tool

I think that about does it for today.. Hope you get a minute to stop by SOUS and see what the other designers have created using this same sketch..
Hugs
Nanné

13 comments:

  1. So lovely.....it's a piece of art in and of itself. Love it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull..love all the details..so much work but sooo worht it..Fabulous job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry, did I read...'hand journaling"....well well, now I know you can do it AND I love your handwriting! woo hoo!

    I LOVE this LO to pieces...that gorgeous girl of yours, the super cool flowers and as always, your paper choices

    Killer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't we lucky that our teenage daughters leave random photos behind for us?!! You never know what you will find when you log on a computer with teenagers in the house!! It is a great photo.. so fun and full of personality!! I love your primas.. they work perfectly with this LO!! And I'm with Leah... your handwriting is beautiful!! Really should do more of that!!
    Oh.. and thanks for selecting me to be a guest designer!! I'm looking forward to working with you!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nanne! Awesome, awesome , awesome...oh did I say Awesome...well I mean it.. I love all the embellies you used and your handwriting is beautiful ..I have to agree! I love the pic of your dd, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nanne this is a stunning layout with a gorgeous young lady!! The flowers are perfect with the title and your wonderful journaling! Just Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Nanne!!! Love the photo of Amber and lovin' the embossing mat!!!The Prima's are perfect addition to your Cricut cuts!!!Awesome job on your distressing!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. Love the little yellow flowers and the yellow ribbon. Picture of your daughter is beautiul!
    Thanks for chosing me as one of your guest designers. Really looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, there, Nanne, awesome job on this week's sketch. Fantabulous pic of Amber! Love the attitude. Great job on your design. Love the journaling and embossing! Also, can't wait to hear how her birthday goes and that awesome recipe album she's getting! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nanne!! Beautiful layout of your daughter!!! Wow, I love those flowers and the lace!! The white gel pen doodling on the title turned out fantastic... Makes the title just "pop"!!! And you know what I think out the Prima "Bling" ~ I just can't get enough of it... Yours is fabulous!!! I absolutely luv this layout, Nanne!!!
    Also want to say thank you for letting me be a GD on this amazing team... I'm so thrilled and honored!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nanne, another fabulous layout! I love the distressed look to the papers. The flowers and bling are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful all around Nanne! Love how you accented your title. You have beautiful handwriting! Love all the sunflowers-my favorite flower, but one I do not have in my garden. Love how all your details encompass the beautiful picture of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete