May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday- Generations Crafting DT post


Happy Tuesday everyone..
I've had a few days to try to get some scrapping done and well, I made this cute little layout for Generations Crafting.. 
I was lucky enough to get able to use the new Nook and Pantry line from Basic Grey. cute papers I tell ya..
These photos are of my dd Amber when she turned 4 years old, Aaron my oldest son is sitting on his dads shoulders and Adam my youngest was in my tummy...LOL
Gosh, I look so young in these photos..

Sorry about the glare in the actual photos, but these were taken outside this morning and I guess the sun was giving me a hard time..LOL
Here are some close ups:


and for supplies Used:

Basic Grey Nook and Pantry line
Red, brown, black, cream, light blue,.white and green cardstock
brown paper by K& Co-linen closet (bears)

Cricut cartridges:
Home decor: cupcake
George and Basic Shapes: bears, tags and triangles
A Child´s Year: Title font

Tim Holtz distress inks: Shabby shutters and old Paper
Chalks

Big flowers by Mulberry
other flowers by Prima
red buttons
stickles: pink, red and green
pop dots, zig glue pen
cake doily

That should about do it again for now..
thank you all so much for looking and do check out Generations crafting when you a chance
Hugs
Nanné

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! Sooo pretty!! Love how you put the flowers behind the mats, nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Nanne I love the cupcake and the teddy bears... great lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Nanne!!! those little bears with the cupcake are adorable!!!! I love your birthday banner.... very cool look!! Speaking of looks... check you out!! So young!! I recently ran across some pictures of myself with my older kids when they were really young - wow have times changed!! But you still look fabulous!!! Have a great week!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Nanne - love the little bears and the cupcake xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty! Love the details and colors. those bears are so cute too. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it as usual...the banner is so cute..so are the bears...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really think this is so cute! Those bears are too fun, stitching together w/ the cupcake...I love the banner and flowers...and colors, always the colors!!!!!
    I also love those older photos..all around the table! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cupcake and bears are adorable! Love how you curled your paper to look like ribbon.

    ReplyDelete