December 30, 2014

Happy New Years-layout PPPR DT reveal

Hey ya'll.. I'm here to share a New Year's layout I created using some of the awesome files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons..


Here's what I created:
Not sure what photo I will use for this,
 but I'm gonna make sure its an embarrassing one..LOL

how about a few close ups and some details:

The balloons I used are in the Birthday Panda Cutting file I added the wording to the balloons using some free fonts from my stash of fonts and then stars, 
well those are in the Best Buddiess cutting file.. 
The large photo mat is in the Layered Labels cutting file..

love this champagne bottle and glasses, those can be found in the Champagne cutting file.
The sparklers are in the Fourth of July kids cutting file
I added details by using Stickles..

and I used the title from the New Year title cutting file.

and there ya have my "New Years" post for today :)
thanks for taking the time to stop by..
Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. I bet 2015 will bring MORE FABULOUS layouts from YOU!!! Happy New Year, Nanne!!!

    ReplyDelete