December 10, 2014

Life is short so lick the bowl- card for CDD Design team

Hi eveyrone..
I'm here to share a cute little holiday card I created using one of the sentiments from the "Baked With Love!" stamp set by Craftin Desert Diva's..

Here is what I created:
I'm on a twine kick right now..LOL Every project has to have some twine on it and for this card, I ran it along the edge of my card and added a little bow above my sentiment label..

for my sentiment, I heat embossed it onto brown cardstock using white embossing powder and white pigment ink.. it got a little messy, but I think its just the brand of embossing powder I was using..I actually prefer ranger, but had none in white :)  That's going on my Xmas wish list :)

Here is the stamp set I used:
and you can buy it HERE


I planned on creating a December Daily this year.. and how perfect is this sentiment stamp set for all of my holiday baking pages..  

and there ya have my cute little Xmas card I created..
Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

  1. awesome card! I hope you have a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Nanne!! I want to be you when I grow up... TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete