December 2, 2014

Christmas Cookies layout-PPPR reveal

It's my turn to share a layout with you that I created as my design team project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon..
I baked and decorated my very first sugar Christmas cookies last year and thought it was time to scrap a page of it :)

Here is what I created:
I used the Christmas Cookies Cutting file for all of the cookies and the title "Christmas!"..
I added details using twine, ribbon, Zazz glitter glue and liquid pearls..

How about some close ups and details:

I added a photo of my cookie decorating..LOL Not too bad for my first attempt..
framed my photo using one of the labels from the Layered Labels 3 cutting file..

I used the top part of the Christmas cookie phrase from the Christmas cookies cutting file.
 Love this font..


I wanted a fun play on words style of title and so added two wreath cookies to replace the O's in the work Cookies.. Those are in the Christmas cookies cutting file.

These cute little guys are also in the Christmas cookies cutting file..


I also added two little tags and tucked those behind a few cookies..
The tags can be found in the Layered tags 1 cutting file..


and there ya have it, my post  for today..
I wanna thank you for stopping by today and do stop by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store and check out what adorable cutting files Lisa has..

Till Next time..
hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. This is so incredibly CUTE! You did good with your cookies too. Your layouts are always amazing :)

    ReplyDelete