December 17, 2014

Ho Ho Ho-layout for CDD

Hi everyone.. Here today to share a pocket card style layout I created using some fun die cuts and a few sentiment stamps :)
So, fun to create some individual cards and sentiment stamps are perfect for little touches of detail..

Here is what I created:


My three  kids are all grown up.. 
My daughter moved out a while ago, my eldest son is in the army till next March and he will not be home this Christmas, which makes me sad :(  Although, he will be able to join us Friday the 26th for the weekend..
I wanted to create something I can add photos of all of my kids onto this Xmas.. 
since we usually all under the same room during the Christmas holidays..
and this year, were hoping my Mother-in-law will be joining us as well, so everyone keep your fingers crossed..

How about a few close ups:
I used the "Christmas Wishes!" stamp from the Simply Christmas stamp set on this cute little label.

and for this adorable santa face, I cut out a blurb die cut and added the "Ho Ho Ho" which is also from the Simply Christmas stamp set..

Here is the stamp set I used:

and you can buy it HERE

Thanks for stopping by today
and have a great day
Hugs
Nanné

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I love all the pretty cuts you used and how you did the Ho,Ho, Ho sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely STUNNING!!! I hope you will have a house full this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page! I love all the fabulous scenes you created and hope that your photos are filled with th joy of being together!

    ReplyDelete