December 26, 2014

Happy New Year-Die cut reveal

Well, its come to the final challenge for this year for us girls over at SOUS and we get to go out with a Bang.. We want to see your New Years projects that have die cuts on them..

I decided to make a shaped card using a champagne bottle and some glasses.. 
Here is what I created:
I created the design using some of the fun cutting files in the SIL store.
The champagne bottle is one of my favorite files and its from Lisa's store:
Pretty Paper Graphics.. but you can also find in the SIL store under designers: Lisa Norris
The glasses are also in the SIL store, I just layered one behind the bottle and the other on top..
creating the sentiment with some free fonts I have..

Wow.. Today's is a pretty short post isn't it..LOL but, there ya have my new years project that I created for out challenge reveal.. 
I hope you get some time to play along with us girls over at SOUS..

Till next time..

Happy New Year everyone..
hugs

Nanné

1 comment:

  1. I love how you arranged your images to make your card! Wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete