December 12, 2014

Be Jolly layout-SOUS reveal

Welcome to your first December Die cut challenge reveal for SOUS ..
We wanted to keep this challenge open to a lot possibilities and so its:
Anything Christmas..

 I decided to make a layout and used a photo of my kids which was taken a very long time ago, at least 15 yrs old..
Here is what I created:
All of my cuts are actually digital elements that I traced and cut with my Silhouette Cameo..
super quick way to get a fun layout done..

How about some close ups:

my cute little Santa and tree..

My three kiddos back in the day.. 
My daughter wasn't more than 10 here and my boys were about 6 and 7.. How I miss them being this young :) (sometimes..LOL)

I added a fun title phrase I found in the SIL store..
The snowflakes are also a digital element that I traced, printed and cut with my Cameo

Love this tag.. 
added some flowers (digital element), with some stockings, candies and a gingerbread man

and their ya have my Xmas themed layout..
I had lots of fun playing with digital elements and using the print and cut with my Cameo..

Do stop by SOUS and join our die cut challenge.. You have two weeks to submit your projects..
and remember, we will be showing one project everyday for the next week to showcase our Design teams take on today's challenge..

So, till next time..
Hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

  1. This turned out fabulous!!!! Even if you cheated just a little bit :) Just kidding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun layout! I love all the great elements and how you worked with all of them as print and cut designs! TFS!
    It is very fun to reminisce about when the kids were younger, but so much more fun now that they aren't as little!

    ReplyDelete