Here is the left side of the two page layout.. My boys are in black and their twin cousins are in white.. OH! and their cousin Kaia joined in on the fun with her friend, they are in grey!
this is the right side of the layout. these are my guys.. Adam is on the top and Aaron is on the bottom, all masked and ready to go.. My hubby is on the bottom left pointing to his shirt where he got hit...LOL
I wasn't sure how I wanted to title this layout, so I this is what I came up with.. I think its cute and fun..
here is a close up of hubby pointing to his spot..LOL He's just a big baby..LOL
close up of my guys! Aaron on the left, Adam in the middle and my hubby Mike on the right. remind you this is mid June in Florida, I'm sure they were dying from the heat..
Poor Aaron(on the left in black) got it right on the mask and it splattered through.. Funny! The boys in the white t's are cousins Damian and Julian.
Here hubby is getting everyone ready..load em up boys! and girls..LOL
Just a close up of the paint splatters I cut..
- cricut cart: Dreams come true: paint platters and circles
- Cricut cart: Plantin Schoolbook: all text (not title)
- cricut cart: Pooh Font: Title
- DCWV Retro Papers 12x12
- Dark blue cardstock for base
- red, olive, mint green, black, white and blue cardstock for splatters and text.
- stickle: red, green,blue and silver
- Cricut design studio for welding and stretching.