Here is a close up of the butter fly I cut from this paper stack.. I added a little stickle and just popped the wings up. Added some liquid pearl drops(droppings..LOL)<--just the silliest things amuse me..LOL Just a close up(blurry-sorry) of my little ones.. I love the "Family" cut on the Home Accent Cart..
I also wanted to add softness to the layout. I put small white flowers (WIMG) which I just chalked with brown around the edges and then added dark brown brads (mini and mid size). I cut the leaves with WIMG also..
My second attempt at sewing the edge.. can hardly see it , but its there...LOL<-- which just could be a good thing...LOL just look for the not so straight line..LOL Supplies used for this layout:
- Cricut cart: Walk in my Garden- Flowers and leaves
- Cricut cart: Home accent- Swirls and titles (family and grow)
- cricut cart: Animal Kingdom- Birds
- Cricut Design studio software
- K & Co Papers: Wild Saffron 12x12
- Stickle: Yellow and Cinnamon
- Liquid pearl: white
- Brown mini brads and mid size brads
- Inking with Colorbox: Liquid Chalk inkpad
- Fiskars punch: lace