June 2, 2009

Family layout

Gosh.. I cant even remember them being this small... seems so long ago! My DD (Amber) and DS's (Aaron and Adam).. I actually got them to stand still long enough for me to get this picture.. I have more, but they are all running around the yard..LOL
Here is a close up of the butter fly I cut from this paper stack.. I added a little stickle and just popped the wings up. Added some liquid pearl drops(droppings..LOL)<--just the silliest things amuse me..LOL Just a close up(blurry-sorry) of my little ones.. I love the "Family" cut on the Home Accent Cart..
I also wanted to add softness to the layout. I put small white flowers (WIMG) which I just chalked with brown around the edges and then added dark brown brads (mini and mid size). I cut the leaves with WIMG also..
My second attempt at sewing the edge.. can hardly see it , but its there...LOL<-- which just could be a good thing...LOL just look for the not so straight line..LOL Supplies used for this layout:
  • Cricut cart: Walk in my Garden- Flowers and leaves
  • Cricut cart: Home accent- Swirls and titles (family and grow)
  • cricut cart: Animal Kingdom- Birds
  • Cricut Design studio software
  • K & Co Papers: Wild Saffron 12x12
  • Stickle: Yellow and Cinnamon
  • Liquid pearl: white
  • Brown mini brads and mid size brads
  • Inking with Colorbox: Liquid Chalk inkpad
  • Fiskars punch: lace
Thank you all very much for looking. All comments are highly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment