A good friend of mine gave birth to a bouncing baby boy 4 weeks ago.. She lives a little bit away, so I don't get to see her everyday. I'm planning a visit for Thursday June 4th. I will be giving this to her as a surprise..
I misplaced my O-rings, which means I have to buy new ones..thats why their missing from the pic..LOL
This is the first letter, of couse..duh!.. She loves bold colors, so I didn't want to use pastels..
Added a pull out tag so she can journal something in there to go along with the photo that I have matted ready for her.
Here she can doodle the time and date the baby was born, plus add a photo.
sorry this is a bit blurry..
Little toes.. love baby toes.. The final page..
I cut the WHOLE album using my Cricut personal elec.dye cutter and the Plantin Schoolbook cart.. I cut it 5" tall and started with the whole matt lenght for the "Y"..and then just made them shorter by letter..
Just welded a long tag to the letter using the design studio software.
I also thought to recycle some of the cardboard that you get with the paper stacks you buy.
- Cricut Cart: Plantin Schoolbook-Album
- Cricut Cart: Graphically Speaking- titles and flowers
- Cricut cart: Accent Essentials- frame(pic)
- Cricut cart: My Community- Feet
- HOTP - For boys to men papers
- blue, red and yellow cardstock
- recycled matt stack back cover-cardboard album