June 3, 2009

Our Gramma is Be-Witching

I have this box full of old photos.. Every once in a while I will close my eyes and just pull a photo out of the box and make a layout with it.. This one I pulled out this morning..I love Halloween.
I wasn't exactly sure where I was going with this layout.. I wanted pumpkins and more..LOL
I think I cut every halloween cut on the PDDU cart...LOL
This is just a close up of the DD, DS and MIL.. she is the bomb.. She out does her self every year for Halloween and Christmas..
My DD is dressed like "Belle" from the The Beauty and the Beast..She loved that movie at the age of 4..
Aaron looks stunned.."who's this weirdo holding me!"...Its your gramma silly.. Aaron was chunky at that age, I think he's just under 4 months.. BIG BOY!!..LOL :D

Supplies used:
  • Cricut cart Paper Doll Dress UP- Pumpkins, fence, tomb stones, skeleton,spider web, spider, bat, owl and tree
  • cricut cart All Mixed UP- Title
  • I can't recall the name of the paper maker, I think its Basic Grey..
  • orange, yellow, green, purple, black, grey and brown cardstock
  • stickle: Yellow and green-pumpkins
  • Chalking
  • Cricut Design Studio software
Thank you all for looking..

1 comment:

  1. I also love Halloween. You have captured the fun spookiness of it with this LO! Again, a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete