I wanted to make a denim based layout, so I found some light blue papers in my stash and aged them a little using light blue and white ink pads..
here is a close up the BEAUTY QUEEN.. I like how it came out..I stickled it a little with baby pink and then light blue stickle..
For the Jeans, I distressed some dark blue paper with black distressing ink and then layered it with light blue and white ink.. just lightly rubbed it on the paper. I then added some silver stickle dots and a little black stickle.
This is just another close up the the title..I used Poohfont-wood cut.. I think it has a nice touch for denim..LOL
- Cricut cart: Pooh Font Set- top title: Blue Jean and bottom title: Beauty
- Cricut cart: Opposites Attract- word: Queen
- Cricut cart: Paper Doll Dress up- Pants and crowns
- Cricut cart: Home Accent- photo corners and flourishes
- Paper Pizaaz (HOTP) Ephemera background papers- light blue
- Cardstock: Pink, white, light blue and black
- DCWV Luxury stack- Title(blue)
- Dye cut butterflies-bought at craft store
- paper flowers by YouDo and Petaloo
- pearl drops by Basic Grey-mauve
- Stickle: pink, baby blue, silver and black
- chrome eyelets
- cricut design studio-welding and stretching