June 11, 2009

Blue Jean, Beauty Queen..

I love this school portrait of my DD and her friend.. She is 17 yrs old in this picture..and she's the young lady on the left..LOL
I wanted to make a denim based layout, so I found some light blue papers in my stash and aged them a little using light blue and white ink pads..
here is a close up the BEAUTY QUEEN.. I like how it came out..I stickled it a little with baby pink and then light blue stickle..
For the Jeans, I distressed some dark blue paper with black distressing ink and then layered it with light blue and white ink.. just lightly rubbed it on the paper. I then added some silver stickle dots and a little black stickle.
This is just another close up the the title..I used Poohfont-wood cut.. I think it has a nice touch for denim..LOL

supplies used:
  • Cricut cart: Pooh Font Set- top title: Blue Jean and bottom title: Beauty
  • Cricut cart: Opposites Attract- word: Queen
  • Cricut cart: Paper Doll Dress up- Pants and crowns
  • Cricut cart: Home Accent- photo corners and flourishes
  • Paper Pizaaz (HOTP) Ephemera background papers- light blue
  • Cardstock: Pink, white, light blue and black
  • DCWV Luxury stack- Title(blue)
  • Dye cut butterflies-bought at craft store
  • paper flowers by YouDo and Petaloo
  • pearl drops by Basic Grey-mauve
  • Stickle: pink, baby blue, silver and black
  • chrome eyelets
  • cricut design studio-welding and stretching
thank you very much for looking.

3 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I love the pair of jeans for the "N". Really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have mentioned it before, but your attention to detail is just stunning and really sets your pages apart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL layout. The colors and details are awesome. Great job! TFS!
    Leeci

    ReplyDelete